Sunday 21 December 2003
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Crowe .
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Hey Ya! by OutKast.
In UK Leave Right Now by Will Young was in the top 5 hits.
Cold Mountain, directed by Anthony Minghella, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Warrior Women with Lucy Lawless.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 2nd Super Robot Wars Alpha or Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 December 2003!
Which were the important events of 21 December 2003 ?
- Roman festivals - Divalia in honour of Angerona
- R.C. Saints - Saint Petrus Canisius ; formerly feast day of Thomas the apostle
- Also see December 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- The summer solstice (Southern Hemisphere) or winter solstice (Northern Hemisphere), sometimes known as Yule, occurs on or very close to this date. It is an important festival in the Chinese calendar.
- Charles Crowe: Australian son of actor Russell Crowe.
- Prince Alfonso of Hohenlohe-Langenburg: Spanish businessman (Born 1924).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 21 December 2003
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?