Friday 21 December 2012
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Locked Out Of Heaven by Bruno Mars.
The Millionaire Tour, directed by Inon Shampanier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2012
while Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel by Jeff Kinne was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 December 2012!
Which were the important events of 21 December 2012 ?
- Roman festivals - Divalia in honour of Angerona
- R.C. Saints - Saint Petrus Canisius ; formerly feast day of Thomas the apostle
- Also see December 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- The summer solstice (Southern Hemisphere) or winter solstice (Northern Hemisphere), sometimes known as Yule, occurs on or very close to this date. It is an important festival in the Chinese calendar.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 21 December
- The Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, notably used by the pre-Columbian Mayan civilization among others, completes a quotgreat cyclequot of thirteen ''b'ak'tuns'' (periods of 144,000 days each) since the mythical creation date of the calendar's current era.Susan Milbrath, Curator of Latin American Art and Archaeology, Florida Museum of Natural History, quoted in quotThe Sky Is Not Fallingquot ''New Wave'', Tulane University, June 25, 2008.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2012 ?
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 2012?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 21 December 2012 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?