Saturday 21 February 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 February 1903!
Which were the important events of 21 February 1903 ?
- Saint Pepin of Landen
- Language Martyrs' Day - A day celebrated by Bengali speaking people for gaining right of mother tongue.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Peter Damiani.
- Saint Randoald
- International Mother Language Day (UNESCO).
- Eric Fogg: Composer.
- Fairfax M Cone: American advertising executive (d. 1977).
- Raymond Queneau [M Presle]: French author (Un Enfant a Dit).
- Thomas Yawkey: baseball owner (Boston Red Sox).
- Anais Nin: French diarist (d. 1977).
- Anaïs Nin: French writer who authored 60 diaries in her 74 years about her SELF (often capitalized), working on perfecting her self-absorption and sex-life. Introspective from youth, she began her diaries at 15. She published four of the diaries from 1966 to 1971. Nin fancied herself an artist, when, in fact, she was a minor writer and a very, very sensitive bore. She nonetheless became an icon for the feminist movement in the 1970s, presenting herself as having successfully defied the conventions of woman
- Raymond Queneau: French novelist, poet, screenwriter, encyclopedist, multifaceted creative genius whose work influenced French prose, poetry & cinema. Death 1976/10/25.
- Dorothea Neff: Germany Actor
- Scrapper Blackwell: American singer and guitarist (d. 1962)
- Cornerstone laid for US army war college, Washington DC.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1903?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?