Saturday 21 February 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 February 1903!
Which were the important events of 21 February 1903 ?
- Saint Pepin of Landen
- Language Martyrs' Day - A day celebrated by Bengali speaking people for gaining right of mother tongue.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Peter Damiani.
- Saint Randoald
- International Mother Language Day (UNESCO).
- Fairfax M Cone: American advertising executive (d. 1977).
- Raymond Queneau [M Presle]: French author (Un Enfant a Dit).
- Thomas Yawkey: baseball owner (Boston Red Sox).
- Scrapper Blackwell: American singer and guitarist (d. 1962).
- Eric Fogg: Composer.
- Anaïs Nin: French writer who authored 60 diaries in her 74 years about her SELF (often capitalized), working on perfecting her self-absorption and sex-life. Introspective from youth, she began her diaries at 15. She published four of the diaries from 1966 to 1971. Nin fancied herself an artist, when, in fact, she was a minor writer and a very, very sensitive bore. She nonetheless became an icon for the feminist movement in the 1970s, presenting herself as having successfully defied the conventions of woman
- Raymond Queneau: French novelist, poet, screenwriter, encyclopedist, multifaceted creative genius whose work influenced French prose, poetry & cinema. Death 1976/10/25.
- Dorothea Neff: Germany Actor
- Anais Nin: French diarist (d. 1977)
- Cornerstone laid for US army war college, Washington DC.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?