Wednesday 21 February 1951
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Michael Cotten and Wolfgang Frank.
Operation Pacific, directed by George Waggner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Joy Street by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Victor Borge Show.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 February 1951!
Which were the important events of 21 February 1951 ?
- Saint Pepin of Landen
- Language Martyrs' Day - A day celebrated by Bengali speaking people for gaining right of mother tongue.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Peter Damiani.
- Saint Randoald
- International Mother Language Day (UNESCO).
- Michael Cotten: rock synthesizer (The Tubes).
- Wolfgang Frank: German footballer.
- Armand Vaquerin: .
- Dos Caras: Mexican wrestler and actor.
- Vince Welnick: American keyboard player (Grateful Dead The Tubes and Missing Man Formation) (d. 2006).
- Anton Roemer: Dutch actor (Gay Death), dies at 63.
- SC House urges Shoeless Joe Jackson be reinstated
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?