Tuesday 21 February 1967
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Kind Of A Drag by The Buckinghams.
In UK I'm A Believer by The Monkees was in the top 5 hits.
One Million Years B.C., directed by Don Chaffey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Secret Of Santa Vittoria by Robert Crichton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1967.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 February 1967!
Which were the important events of 21 February 1967 ?
- Saint Pepin of Landen
- Language Martyrs' Day - A day celebrated by Bengali speaking people for gaining right of mother tongue.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Peter Damiani.
- Saint Randoald
- International Mother Language Day (UNESCO).
- Patrick Lodewijks Dutch soccer player (PSV: FC Groningen).
- Leroy Russel Burrell in Philadelphia: Pennsylvania, USA; long jumper (Olympics-1996).
- Leroy Burrell: American runner and coach.
- Charles Beaumont: American writer (Born 1929).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Buckinghams - Kind Of A Drag
- The Supremes - Love Is Here And Now You're Gone
- The Rolling Stones - Ruby Tuesday
- The Monkees - I'm A Believer
- The Seekers - Georgy Girl
- Sonny & Cher - The Beat Goes On
- Spencer Davis Group - Gimme Some Lovin'
- The Casinos - Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
- Blues Magoos - (We Aint' Got) Nothin' Yet
- Johnny Rivers - Baby I Need Your Lovin'
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?