Tuesday 21 February 1984
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Andrew Ellis and Karina Nose.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Jump by Van Halen.
In UK Relax by Frankie Goes To Hollywood was in the top 5 hits.
Footloose, directed by Herbert Ross, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1984
while Pet Sematary by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Zlatniyat vek.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Dallas Quest or Millionaire.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 February 1984!
Which were the important events of 21 February 1984 ?
- Saint Pepin of Landen
- Language Martyrs' Day - A day celebrated by Bengali speaking people for gaining right of mother tongue.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Peter Damiani.
- Saint Randoald
- International Mother Language Day (UNESCO).
- Andrew Ellis: New Zealand All Black rugby union player.
- Karina Nose: Japanese model and actress.
- David Odonkor: German footballer.
- Marco Paoloni: Italian footballer.
- James Wisniewski: American ice hockey player.
- Michail A Sholochov: Russian writer (Ocean Don, Nobel 1965).
- Timex withdraws from the home computer business. Timex introduced the British Sinclair Research ZX81 computer to North America as the Timex/Sinclair 1000 in 1982. Priced at $100, then dropped to $50, a lack of software and physical size and memory size limitations dampened initial public enthusiasm.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1984 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?