Saturday 21 February 1987
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Enrique David Mateo and Ellen Page.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Livin' On A Prayer by Bon Jovi.
In UK I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) by George Michael & Aretha Franklin was in the top 5 hits.
A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors, directed by Chuck Russell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Windmills Of The Gods by Sidney Sheldon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Return of Sherlock Holmes.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Graham Gooch's All Star Cricket or Test Drive.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 February 1987!
Which were the important events of 21 February 1987 ?
- Saint Pepin of Landen
- Language Martyrs' Day - A day celebrated by Bengali speaking people for gaining right of mother tongue.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Peter Damiani.
- Saint Randoald
- International Mother Language Day (UNESCO).
- Enrique David Mateo: Brazilian footballer.
- Ellen Page: Movie Actress.
- Ashley Greene: American model and actress.
- Abernethy: TV Actor.
- Eniola Aluko: Nigerian-English footballer.
- Joel Redman: English wrestler
- Noel Odell: English mountaineer, last person to see Mallory and Irvine alive (Born 1890).
- Cindy Rarick wins LPGA Tsumura Hawaiian Ladies Golf Open.
- Syrian army marches into Beirut, Lebanon.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 21 February 1987
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
- Georgia Satellites - Keep Your Hands To Yourself
- Chicago - Will You Still Love Me?
- Huey Lewis & The News - Jacob's Ladder
- Samantha Fox - Touch Me (I Want Your Body)
- The Jets - You Got It All
- Lionel Richie - Ballerina Girl
- Madonna - Open Your Heart
- Ready For The World - Love You Down
- Cyndi Lauper - Change Of Heart
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?