Saturday 21 February 2004
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Slow Jamz by Twista.
In UK Take Me To The Clouds Above by LMC vs U2 was in the top 5 hits.
EuroTrip, directed by Jeff Schaffer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while The South Beach Diet by Arthur Agatston was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2004.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 February 2004!
Which were the important events of 21 February 2004 ?
- Saint Pepin of Landen
- Language Martyrs' Day - A day celebrated by Bengali speaking people for gaining right of mother tongue.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Peter Damiani.
- Saint Randoald
- International Mother Language Day (UNESCO).
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 21 February
- Guido Molinari: Canadian painter and art collector (d. 2004).
- The first European political party organization, the European Greens, is established in Rome.
- Prime Minister Tony Blair is under pressure from British human rights groups and MPs because of the government's sweeping powers under the Anti-Terrorism Crime and Security Act, which have allowed the detention of 14 foreign terrorist suspects in the UK at what has been described as 'Britain's Guantanamo Bay'. (The Independent)
- Early results from Iran's parliamentary elections show conservative candidates get victory over reformists. (VOA)
- Two International Red Cross staff members visit Saddam Hussein in United States custody. (ABC)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?