Monday 21 January 1957
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Singing The Blues by Guy Mitchell was in the top 5 hits.
The Wrong Man, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while Don'T Go Near The Water by William Brinkley was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1957.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 January 1957!
Which were the important events of 21 January 1957 ?
- National Hugging Day
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agnes.
- Mauritius - Thaipoosam Cavadee.
- UN Arms Day
- Jacob Green: NFL defensive end (Seattle Seahawk).
- Greg Martin: British actor, writer, producer and noted family member, he is the eldest son of record producer George Martin (he produced The Beatles' records in the '60s).
- Geena (Virginia) Davis in Wareham: Massachusetts, USA; actress (Beetlejuice, The Fly).
- Greg Ryan: American soccer coach.
- Arthur L Bowley: English statistician/economist, dies at age 87.
- KSAT TV channel 12 in San Antonio, TX (ABC) begins broadcasting
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1957 ?
Top #7 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?