Monday 21 January 1963
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic). In that special week of January people in US were listening to Walk Right In by The Rooftop Singers.
In UK The Next Time / Bachelor Boy by Cliff Richard was in the top 5 hits.
The Raven, directed by Roger Corman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1963.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 January 1963!
Which were the important events of 21 January 1963 ?
- National Hugging Day
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agnes.
- Mauritius - Thaipoosam Cavadee.
- UN Arms Day
- Hakeem Olajuwon: African-American basketball player: center, Rockets.
- Jessie Hester: NFL player (Saint Louis Rams).
- Hakeem Abdul Olajuwon in Nigeria NBA center (Houston Rockets: Olympics-gold-1996).
- Cindy Schreyer in Forest Park: Georgia, USA; LPGA golfer (1993 Sun-Times Challenge).
- Detlef Schrempf: German-American basketball player: forward, Supersonics.
- Goedele Liekens: Belgian television personality from 1986 and winner of Miss Belgium title that same year. Liekens is a psychologist and sexologist who, prior to 1986, worked as a sex therapist for The Rutgers Foundation. She is the author of a book, "69 Questions about Sex," and with Jelto Drenth, a Dutch sexologist, has created a series of self-help therapy videotapes. Her frequent columns appear in women's magazines. A strong activist for women's rights, she has made documentaries designed to answer people's
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?