Tuesday 21 January 1964
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jimmy Ghione and Gérald Passi.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to There! I've Said It Again by Bobby Vinton.
In UK Glad All Over by Dave Clark Five was in the top 5 hits.
The Incredible Mr. Limpet, directed by Arthur Lubin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Venetian Affair by Helen MacInnes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Einer wird gewinnen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 January 1964!
Which were the important events of 21 January 1964 ?
- National Hugging Day
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agnes.
- Mauritius - Thaipoosam Cavadee.
- UN Arms Day
- Jimmy Ghione: Italian television personality, actor and disc jockey.
- Gérald Passi: French international football player, midfielder, son of Senegalese Camille Passi.
- Joseph Schildkraut: Actor (Cleopatra, Diary of Anne Frank), dies at 68.
- Carl T Rowan named director of US Information Agency.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bobby Vinton - There! I've Said It Again
- The Kingsmen - Louie Louie
- The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand
- The Trashmen - Surfin' Bird
- The Murmaids - Popsicles And Icicles
- The Marketts - Out Of Limits
- The Rip Chords - Hey Little Cobra
- Bobby Rydell - Forget Him
- Major Lance - Um, Um, Um, Um, Um, Um
- Jan & Dean - Drag City
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?