Monday 21 January 1974
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of January people in US were listening to You're Sixteen by Ringo Starr.
In UK You Won't Find Another Fool Like Me by The New Seekers was in the top 5 hits.
Don't Look Now, directed by Nicolas Roeg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1974
while The Honorary Consul by Graham Greene was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1974.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 January 1974!
Which were the important events of 21 January 1974 ?
- National Hugging Day
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agnes.
- Mauritius - Thaipoosam Cavadee.
- UN Arms Day
- Orpheus Roye: defensive end (Pittsburgh Steelers).
- Jerry Wunsch: tackle (Tampa Bay Buccaneers).
- Jerald Sowell: fullback (New York Jets).
- Malena Alterio: Argentinian-Spanish actress.
- Arthémon Hatungimana: Burundian runner.
- Rove McManus: Australian comedian television host and producer
- Alex Sperafico: Brazilian race car driver
- Gold hits record $161.31 / silver hits record $3.97 an ounce in London
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1974 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Ringo Starr - You're Sixteen
- Al Wilson - Show And Tell
- Barbra Streisand - The Way We Were
- Gladys Knight and the Pips - I've Got To Use My Imagination
- Steve Miller Band - The Joker
- Love Unlimited Orchestra - Love's Theme
- Brownsville Station - Smokin' In The Boy's Room
- Olivia Newton-John - Let Me Be There
- Jim Croce - Time In A Bottle
- Byron MacGregor - Americans
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?