Wednesday 21 January 2004
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of January people in US were listening to Hey Ya! by OutKast.
In UK Mad World by Michael Andrews featuring Gary Jules was in the top 5 hits.
The Butterfly Effect, directed by Eric Bress, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while Key of Valor by Nora Roberts was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 January 2004!
Which were the important events of 21 January 2004 ?
- National Hugging Day
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agnes.
- Mauritius - Thaipoosam Cavadee.
- UN Arms Day
- Ingrid Alexandra : Norwegian royalty, the elder child of Crown Prince Haakon and second in line to succeed her grandfather, King Harald V. A member of the House of Glücksburg, she is expected to become Norway's second female monarch, after the 15th-century Queen Margaret.
- Yordan Radichkov: Bulgarian author and playwright (d. 2004).
- NASA's MER-A (the Mars Rover Spirit) ceases communication with mission control. The problem lies in the management of its flash memory and is fixed remotely from Earth on February 6.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 21 January 2004 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?