Sunday 21 July 1907
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Krybskytten, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1907.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1907!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1907 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
- Germaine Bompard: Avignon Journalist.
- Ross Alexander: Brooklyn, New York -- Actor (Boulder Dam, Captain Blood).
- The SS ''Columbia'' sinks after colliding with the lumber schooner ''San Pedro'' off Shelter Cove, California, U.S.A., resulting in 88 deaths.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Nobody's Little girl - Byron G. Harlan
- Kiss, Kiss, Kiss (If You Want to Learn to Kiss) - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?