Monday 21 July 1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
For the Defense, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1930!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1930 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
- Eugene Littler: San Diego sports Champions.
- Gene Littler: American golf professional who began golf at age nine and became a professional golfer in January 1954, going on to win a host of other tournaments.
- Donn Murphy: American educator who taught theatre and speech courses at Georgetown University from 1954 to 2000.
- Gene Alec Littler: San Diego, California -- PGA golfer (1961 US Open).
- Anand Bakshi: Indian poet and songwriter (d. 2002).
- Helen Merrill: American singer
- US Veterans Administration established.
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs established.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?