Friday 21 July 1933
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Baby Face, directed by Alfred E. Green, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1933!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1933 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
- Baldur Ebertin: German astrologer and noted family, the son of Reinhold and the grandson of Elsbeth Ebertin; noted for his own work.
- Brigitte Reimann: Writer.
- John C Gardner: Scholar / writer (Grendel, Sunlight Dialogues).
- John Gardner: novelist essayist and critic (d. 1982).
- Haifa Harbor in Palestine opens
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?