Saturday 21 July 1934
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Of Human Bondage, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1934!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1934 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
- Maurice Gross: French linguist and scholar of Romance languages.
- Alain Feydeau: French actor, comedian, biographer and writer.
- Chandu Borde: Indian cricketer and manager.
- Jonathan Miller: English actor director and author.
- Edolphus Towns: (Rep-D-New York, 1983- ).
- 113 degrees F (45 degrees C), near Gallipolis, Ohio (state record).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?