Friday 21 July 1939
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
John, the Soldier of Vengeance, directed by Louis J. Gasnier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1939.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1939!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1939 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
- Kim Fowley: American record producer, singer, impresario, songwriter, musician, film maker, and radio actor.
- John Negroponte: British-born American diplomat who served in the American Foreign Service beginning in 1960.
- Jamey Aebersold: American saxophonist and educator.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?