Friday 21 July 1950
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
The Furies, directed by Anthony Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while The Cardinal by Henry Morton Robinson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1950!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1950 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
- Larry Tolbert: Rock drummer (Raydio).
- Jordan Clarke: Soap Opera Actor.
- Ubaldo Fillol: Argentinian footballer and coach.
- Susan Kramer: Baroness Kramer English politician Minister of State for Transport.
- Albert Riemenschneider: Composer, dies at 71.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1950 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tzena, Tzena, Tzena - Mitch Miller & His Orchestra
- Tony Martin - La Vie En Rose
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?