Sunday 21 July 2002
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Omar Rasheed .
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Hot In Herre by Nelly.
In UK The Logical Song by Scooter was in the top 5 hits.
Austin Powers in Goldmember, directed by Jay Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while The Remnant: On the Brink of Armageddon by Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Madness Combat.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Demon Front or Divine Divinity.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2002.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 2002!
Which were the important events of 21 July 2002 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
- A Sukhoi Su-27 fighter crashes at an air show in Ukraine, killing 77 and injuring more than 100, making it the worst air show disaster in history (see Sknyliv airshow disaster).
- Helen Clark, leader of the New Zealand Labour Party, is re-elected in a landslide victory.
- August ndash The 2002 European floods ravage Central Europe.
- August 14 ndash DPC Enterprises Chlorine Release, Festus, Missouri (USA) CBS
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?