Wednesday 21 June 1905
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Halfaouine, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1905.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1905!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1905 ?
- Jacques Goddot: French publisher (Tour de France).
- Jean Paul Sartre: Existentialist / writer (Le Mur, Nobel 1964; declined).
- Jacques Goddet: French sports journalist, formerly general director of the Tour de France (1936-86).
- Jean-Paul Sartre: French writer, existentialist philosopher, novelist, essayist and playwright.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1905 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Give My Regards to Broadway - Billy Murray
- Every Little Bit Helps - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- Iris - Serenata - Enrico Caruso
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?