Thursday 21 June 1917
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Wild and Woolly, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1917.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1917!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1917 ?
- Fernande Voisin: Belgian child who saw a vision of the Virgin, along with her siblings Albert and Gilberte on 11/29/1932.
- Matthias Zurbriggen: Swiss mountaineer (Born 1856).
- Hawaiian Red Cross founded.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Magic of Your Eyes - Charles Harrison
- Love Will Find The Way - Reed Miller
- Hawaiian Butterfly - Sterling Trio
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?