Thursday 21 June 1923
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Compton in Lynchburg and Jacques Hebert.
Human Wreckage, directed by John Griffith Wray, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1923.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1923!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1923 ?
- John Compton in Lynchburg: Tennessee, USA; actor (Shannon - The D.A.
- Jacques Hebert: French-Canadian author, journalist and politician (d. 2007).
- Bates Lowry: American art historian.
- Peter Flanigan: American banker and civil servant (d. 2013).
- Jacques Hébert: Canadian journalist and politician (d. 2007).
- Marcus Garvey sentenced to 5 years for using mail to defraud
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1923 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Farewell Blues - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- The Lost Chord - John McCormack
- Dearest (You're the Nearest to My Heart) - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?