Saturday 21 June 1930
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
The Big House, directed by George Hill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1930!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1930 ?
- Gilbert Bonnemaison: French politician, a member of the Socialist Party.
- Sir Gerald Kaufman: British politician.
- Mike McCormack NFL offensive tackle (New York Yankees: Cleveland Indians, Philadelphia Phillies).
- Patricia Lindop: Radio biologist.
- Gerald Kaufman: English journalist and politician Shadow Foreign Secretary.
- Mike McCormack: American football player and coach (d. 2013)
- Keith Clayton: American astrologer and long-time member of AFA. Clayton died of cancer 11/17/1973, Benton, Ky.
- Ruth hits 3 HRs as Yanks blow 6-0 lead in 7th and lose 15-7
- One-year conscription comes into force in France.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?