Wednesday 21 June 1933
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
His Private Secretary, directed by Philip H. Whitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1933!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1933 ?
- William Reynolds: American economist and CEO of Gencorp, an automotive and aerospace materials marketer.
- Bernie Kopell: American actor and screenwriter.
- Bernie Kopell in New York City: New York, USA; actor (The Love Boat, Get Smart, That Girl).
- 1st Great Lakes-to-Gulf of Mexico barge trip completed, New Orleans
- First Great Lakes-to-Gulf of Mexico barge trip completed, New Orleans.
- All non-Nazi parties are forbidden in Germany.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?