Friday 21 June 1935
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Dawn Rider, directed by R.N. Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1935!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1935 ?
- Francoise Sagan [Quoirez]: Cajarc, France -- Novelist (Bonjour Trieste).
- Monte Markham in Manatee: Florida, USA; actor (Second Hundred Years, Dallas).
- Diego Masson: French conductor (orchestra, opera, ballet), composer, and percussionist.
- Monte Markham: American actor director and producer.
- Françoise Sagan: French writer, published and an overnight success at age 18 with "Bonjour Tristesse.
- Emil Luque: Case of ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease). Emil Luque was an electrician, played amateur baseball/softball into his 50's, golf, loved music and travel.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?