Thursday 21 June 1951
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jim Douglas and Terence Etherton.
Ace in the Hole, directed by Billy Wilder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while From Here To Eternity by James Jones was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Amos 'n Andy Show.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1951!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1951 ?
- Jim Douglas: American academic and politician 80th Governor of Vermont.
- Terence Etherton: English lawyer and judge.
- Alan Hudson: English footballer.
- Nils Lofgren: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (E Street Band and Crazy Horse).
- Lenore Manderson: Australian anthropologist and academic.
- Mona-Lisa Pursiainen: Finnish sprinter (d. 2000)
- Charles Dillon Perrine: American astronomer (Born 1867).
- 17 opens at Broadhurst Theater NYC for 180 performances
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?