Saturday 21 June 1952
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
The Story of Robin Hood and His Merrie Men, directed by Ken Annakin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1952!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1952 ?
- Koichi Mashimo: Japanese anime director.
- Sergio Bustric: Italian actor who is sometimes credited as Sergio Bini Bustric.
- Judith Bingham: English singer-songwriter.
- Jeremy Coney: New Zealand-English cricketer and sportscaster.
- Patrick Dunleavy: English political scientist and academic.
- Kōichi Mashimo: Japanese director and screenwriter
- Wilfrid R ''Wop'' May: Canadian aviation pioneer (Born 1896).
- The Philippine School of Commerce, through a republic act, is converted to Philippine College of Commerce, later to be the Polytechnic University of the Philippines.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1952 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Vera Lynn - Auf Wiederseh'n Sweetheart
- Sugarbush - Doris Day & Frankie Laine
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?