Sunday 21 June 1970
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Brandon Moore and John Roethlisberger.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to The Long And Winding Road by The Beatles.
In UK In The Summertime by Mungo Jerry was in the top 5 hits.
Chisum, directed by Andrew V. McLaglen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1970
while The French Lieutenant'S Woman by John Fowles was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Shadows of Fear.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1970!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1970 ?
- Brandon Moore: NFL tackle (NE Patriots).
- John Roethlisberger: Afton, Minnesota -- Gymnast (1996 Olympics - 5th Place).
- Brazil Acosta Pena: Mexican politician affiliated to the PRI.
- Sindee Coxx: American porn actress and director.
- Eric Reed: American pianist and composer (Black Note).
- Pete Rock: American rapper and producer (Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth)
- 70th US Golf Open: Tony Jacklin shoots a 281 at Hazeltine National, Minnesota
- Judy Rankin wins LPGA George Washington Golf Classic
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1970 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - The Long And Winding Road
- The Jackson 5 - The Love You Save
- The Poppy Family - Which Way You Goin' Billy?
- Rare Earth - Get Ready
- Three Dog Night - Mama Told Me (Not To Come)
- The Temptations - Ball Of Confusion (That's What The World Is Today)
- The Moments - Love On A Two-Way Street
- Joe Cocker - The Letter
- Vanity Fare - Hitchin' A Ride
- Melanie - Lay Down (Candles In The Rain)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?