Monday 21 June 1976
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Natalia Cronenbold Aguilera and Antonio Cochran.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Silly Love Songs by Wings.
In UK Combine Harvester by The Wurzels was in the top 5 hits.
The Omen, directed by Richard Donner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1976
while Trinity by Leon Uris was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Power Without Glory.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Sprint 2 or Stunt Cycle.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1976.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1976!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1976 ?
- Natalia Cronenbold Aguilera: Miss Universe - Bolivia (1996).
- Antonio Cochran: American football player.
- Shelley Craft: Australian television host.
- Mike Einziger: American guitarist and songwriter (Incubus and Time Lapse Consortium).
- Nigel Lappin: Australian footballer and coach.
- Margaret Herrick: American director of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (Born 1902).
- Berlinguers PCI wins election in Italy
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1976 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Wings - Silly Love Songs
- Silver Convention - Get Up And Boogie (That's Right)
- Dorothy Moore - Misty Blue
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Sara Smile
- Captain and Tennille - Shop Around
- More, More, More (Part 1) - Andrea True Connection
- Starland Vocal Band - Afternoon Delight
- Diana Ross - Love Hangover
- The Brothers Johnson - I'll Be Good To You
- The Manhattans - Kiss And Say Goodbye
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?