Friday 21 June 1985
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Heaven by Bryan Adams.
In UK You'll Never Walk Alone by The Crowd was in the top 5 hits.
St. Elmo's Fire, directed by Joel Schumacher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while The Cider House Rules by John Irving was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1985.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1985!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1985 ?
- Brett Swain: American pro athlete, a football player with the Green Bay Packers.
- Amel Bent: French singer, she was born on 21st June, the day of the music festival.
- Lana Del Rey: American singer-songwriter.
- Kris Allen: American singer.
- Sharna Burgess: Dancer.
- Sentayehu Ejigu: Ethiopian runner
- Anthony Morelli: American football player
- Saki Seto: Japanese actress model and television personality
- Byron Schammer: Australian rules footballer
- Joosep Toome: Estonian basketball player
- American, Brazilian and West German forensic pathologists confirm skeletal remains exhumed in Brazil were Nazi Dr Josef Mengele
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bryan Adams - Heaven
- Phil Collins - Sussudio
- Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
- Prince - Raspberry Beret
- Duran Duran - A View To A Kill
- Madonna - Angel
- Mary Jane Girls - In My House
- Howard Jones - Things Can Only Get Better
- Katrina & The Waves - Walking On Sunshine
- Survivor - The Search Is Over
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?