Sunday 21 June 1987
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Head To Toe by Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam.
In UK I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) by Whitney Houston was in the top 5 hits.
Spaceballs, directed by Mel Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Misery by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1987!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1987 ?
- Luis Rivera: .
- Kim Ryeowook: Pop Singer.
- Dollastic : YouTube Star.
- Pablo Barrera: Mexican footballer.
- Sergei Lashchenko: Ukrainian kick-boxer (d. 2015).
- Sebastian Prödl: Austrian footballer
- Dale Thomas: Australian rules footballer
- Sebastian Prodl: Austrian footballer
- Ryeowook: Korean pop singer
- Madman Muntz: American entrepreneur, businessman, electrical engineer and TV commercial actor (Born 1914).
- 87th US Golf Open: Scott Simpson shoots a 277 at Olympic Club in San Francisco
- Ayako Okamoto wins LPGA Lady Keystone Golf Open
- Discovery rolls over from OPF to Vandenberg AFB
- Mike Tyson sexually harasses a parking lot attendant
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Heart - Alone
- Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)
- Atlantic Starr - Always
- Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam - Head To Toe
- Kim Wilde - You Keep Me Hangin' On
- Genesis - In Too Deep
- Kenny G - Songbird
- Herb Alpert - Diamonds
- Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead Or Alive
- Smokey Robinson - Just To See Her
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?