Tuesday 21 June 1988
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Foolish Beat by Debbie Gibson.
In UK With A Little Help From My Friends / She's Leaving Home by Wet Wet Wet / Billy Bragg With Cara Tivey was in the top 5 hits.
Who Framed Roger Rabbit, directed by Robert Zemeckis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1988
while Zoya by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1988.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1988!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1988 ?
- Allyssa DeHaan: American basketball and volleyball player.
- Alejandro Ramírez: Costa Rican-American chess player.
- Tunnet Taimla: Estonian renju player.
- Paolo Tornaghi: Italian footballer.
- Thaddeus Young: American basketball player.
- Alejandro Ramirez: Costa Rican chess Grandmaster
- Robert Lee "Bobby" Dodd: US football coach.
- 42nd NBA Championship: LA Lakers beat Detroit Pistons, 4 games to 3
- Many killed at demonstration against general Ne Win in Rangoon
- Rascals begin 1st tour in 20 years
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1988 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?