Wednesday 21 June 1989
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sananas and Finn Atkins.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Satisfied by Richard Marx.
In UK Sealed With A Kiss by Jason Donovan was in the top 5 hits.
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, directed by Joe Johnston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1989
while The Russia House by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mornin' Sarge.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing DJ Boy or Hellfire.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1989!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1989 ?
- Sananas : YouTube Star.
- Finn Atkins: English actress.
- Abubaker Kaki: Sudanese runner.
- Patrick Schönfeld: German footballer.
- Jascha Washington: American actor.
- Carlton Fisk becomes AL catcher HR hitter, 307th at Yankee stadium
- Melanie Griffith and Don Johnson remarry
- Supreme Court rules ok to burn US flag as a political expression
- Walt Disney World welcomes its 300-millionth guest, Matt Gleason.
- US Supreme Court rules it is okay to burn US flag as political expression.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1989 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Richard Marx - Satisfied
- New Kids On The Block - I'll Be Loving You (Forever)
- Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance
- Milli Vanilli - Baby Don't Forget My Number
- Fine Young Cannibals - Good Thing
- Bette Midler - Wind Beneath My Wings
- Donna Summer - This Time I Know It's For Real
- Bobby Brown - Every Little Step
- Natalie Cole - Miss You Like Crazy
- Waterfront - Cry
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?