Saturday 21 June 1997
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of June people in US were listening to I'll Be Missing You by Puff Daddy & Faith Evans.
In UK Mmm Bop by Hanson was in the top 5 hits.
Face/Off, directed by John Woo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1997
while Without a Doubt by Marcia Clark with Teresa Carpenter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1997!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1997 ?
- Ferdinand von Habsburg: Austrian race car driver.
- Rebecca Black: American pop star.
- Okaymoe : Vine Star.
- Kaea Pearce: Dancer.
- Defending the Caveman, closes at Helen Hayes NYC after 671 performances
- 35th NHL draft Boston picks center Joe Thornton 1st
- At over 500 McDonald's locations in the United Kingdom and 30 in North America, picketers and protesters pass out leaflets about the controversies of McDonald's food and practices.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1997 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Puff Daddy & Faith Evans - I'll Be Missing You
- Hanson - MMMbop
- Meredith Brooks - Bitch
- Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack
- The Spice Girls - Say You'll Be There
- Bone Thugs N Harmony - Look Into My Eyes
- The Freshman - The Verve Pipe
- I Belong To You (Every Time I See Your Face) - Rome
- Tim McGraw - It's Your Love
- Changing Faces - G.H.E.T.T.O.U.T
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?