Monday 21 March 1932
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Tarzan the Ape Man, directed by W.S. Van Dyke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1932.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 March 1932!
Which were the important events of 21 March 1932 ?
- Blessed Clementia of Hohenberg
- World Poetry Day - by UNESCO.
- St. Nicholas of Flue
- Astrology: First day of star sign Aries.
- China: Chunfen.
- Harmony Day in Australia.
- World Down Syndrome Day
- Earth Day.
- Ostara - Neopagan festival of Ostara.
- Bah�'f Faith - End of the 19-day sunrise-to-sunset.fast.
- Saints Philemon and Domnin
- The third day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Iranian New Year's Day (Norouz): (also celebrated in many other countries of Asia) Iranian calendar.
- Traditional date of vernal equinox, used for reckoning Easter. The real equinox usually occurs one day earlier.
- South Africa: International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination.
- Benito Ju�rez Day, a Fiesta Patria in Mexico.
- Namibia: Independence Day.
- Japan: Vernal Equinox Day (public holiday).
- Egypt: Mother's Day
- New Year of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Joseph Silverstein in Detroit: Michigan, USA; violinist (Denver Symphony Orchestra).
- Gianfranco Funari: Italian television presenter, commentator and comedian, famous for his particular communication style: intense, characterized by a very direct language, caustic and often vulgar.
- Jacques Stern: French engineer and entrepreneur specializing in the field of computing.
- Marco Vianello-Chiodo: Italian international lawyer who served as Deputy Executive Director (external relations) at UNICEF, 1987-1993.
- Pierre Grillet: France sport Champion.
- Walter Gilbert: American physicist and chemist Nobel Prize laureate
- Joseph Silverstein: American violinist and conductor (d. 2015)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?