Thursday 21 March 1935
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Man Who Knew Too Much, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 March 1935!
Which were the important events of 21 March 1935 ?
- Blessed Clementia of Hohenberg
- World Poetry Day - by UNESCO.
- St. Nicholas of Flue
- Astrology: First day of star sign Aries.
- China: Chunfen.
- Harmony Day in Australia.
- World Down Syndrome Day
- Earth Day.
- Ostara - Neopagan festival of Ostara.
- Bah�'f Faith - End of the 19-day sunrise-to-sunset.fast.
- Saints Philemon and Domnin
- The third day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Iranian New Year's Day (Norouz): (also celebrated in many other countries of Asia) Iranian calendar.
- Traditional date of vernal equinox, used for reckoning Easter. The real equinox usually occurs one day earlier.
- South Africa: International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination.
- Benito Ju�rez Day, a Fiesta Patria in Mexico.
- Namibia: Independence Day.
- Japan: Vernal Equinox Day (public holiday).
- Egypt: Mother's Day
- New Year of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Hubert Fichte: Writer.
- Albert Golay: French sommelier who was awarded the title of the world's best sommelier in 1976.
- Thomas Shapcott: Australian writer and a fraternal twin, author of "Twins in the Family" (2001).
- Brian Clough: English footballer and football manager (Born 1935).
- Persia officially renamed Iran.
Make this date unforgettable
Get back in touch
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?