Thursday 21 March 1985
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Can't Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon.
In UK You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) by Dead Or Alive was in the top 5 hits.
The Last Dragon, directed by Michael Schultz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while If Tomorrow Comes by Sidney Sheldon was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1985.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 March 1985!
Which were the important events of 21 March 1985 ?
- Blessed Clementia of Hohenberg
- World Poetry Day - by UNESCO.
- St. Nicholas of Flue
- Astrology: First day of star sign Aries.
- China: Chunfen.
- Harmony Day in Australia.
- World Down Syndrome Day
- Earth Day.
- Ostara - Neopagan festival of Ostara.
- Bah�'f Faith - End of the 19-day sunrise-to-sunset.fast.
- Saints Philemon and Domnin
- The third day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Iranian New Year's Day (Norouz): (also celebrated in many other countries of Asia) Iranian calendar.
- Traditional date of vernal equinox, used for reckoning Easter. The real equinox usually occurs one day earlier.
- South Africa: International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination.
- Benito Ju�rez Day, a Fiesta Patria in Mexico.
- Namibia: Independence Day.
- Japan: Vernal Equinox Day (public holiday).
- Egypt: Mother's Day
- New Year of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Adrian Peterson: American football player.
- Sonequa Martin-Green: TV Actress.
- Ryan Callahan: American ice hockey player.
- Jésica Cirio: Argentinian model actress and dancer.
- Bloodbath at Langa (Uitenhage) South Africa, 19 killed.
- Arthur Ashe is named to International Tennis Hall of Fame.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- REO Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling
- Madonna - Material Girl
- Phil Collins - One More Night
- Glenn Frey - The Heat Is On
- Julian Lennon - Too Late For Goodbyes
- Teena Marie - Lovergirl
- Tina Turner - Private Dancer
- Survivor - High On You
- Journey - Only The Young
- Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Mix)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?