Saturday 21 March 1992
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Save The Best For Last by Vanessa Williams.
In UK Stay by Shakespear's Sister was in the top 5 hits.
The Cutting Edge, directed by Paul M. Glaser, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Pelican Brief by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1992.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 March 1992!
Which were the important events of 21 March 1992 ?
- Blessed Clementia of Hohenberg
- World Poetry Day - by UNESCO.
- St. Nicholas of Flue
- Astrology: First day of star sign Aries.
- China: Chunfen.
- Harmony Day in Australia.
- World Down Syndrome Day
- Earth Day.
- Ostara - Neopagan festival of Ostara.
- Bah�'f Faith - End of the 19-day sunrise-to-sunset.fast.
- Saints Philemon and Domnin
- The third day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Iranian New Year's Day (Norouz): (also celebrated in many other countries of Asia) Iranian calendar.
- Traditional date of vernal equinox, used for reckoning Easter. The real equinox usually occurs one day earlier.
- South Africa: International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination.
- Benito Ju�rez Day, a Fiesta Patria in Mexico.
- Namibia: Independence Day.
- Japan: Vernal Equinox Day (public holiday).
- Egypt: Mother's Day
- New Year of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Jaja Vankova: Dancer.
- Bobby Preston: American actor.
- Erena Mizusawa: Japanese model and actress.
- Karolína Plíšková: Czech tennis player.
- John Ireland: Canadian film actor and director (Born 1914).
- 2nd WLAF season begins
- Pakistan scores 6-264 to overhaul New Zealand in exciting World Cup semi.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
- Mr. Big - To Be With You
- Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
- Michael Jackson - Remember The Time
- Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
- Atlantic Starr - Masterpiece
- Shanice - I Love Your Smile
- Amy Grant - Good For Me
- Genesis - I Can't Dance
- Mint Condition - Breakin' My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?