Monday 21 March 1994
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Shannade Clermont and Shannon Clermont.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to The Sign by Ace Of Base.
In UK Without You by Mariah Carey was in the top 5 hits.
Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult, directed by Peter Segal, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while The Client by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing BreakThru! or Doom II: Hell on Earth.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 March 1994!
Which were the important events of 21 March 1994 ?
- Blessed Clementia of Hohenberg
- World Poetry Day - by UNESCO.
- St. Nicholas of Flue
- Astrology: First day of star sign Aries.
- China: Chunfen.
- Harmony Day in Australia.
- World Down Syndrome Day
- Earth Day.
- Ostara - Neopagan festival of Ostara.
- Bah�'f Faith - End of the 19-day sunrise-to-sunset.fast.
- Saints Philemon and Domnin
- The third day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Iranian New Year's Day (Norouz): (also celebrated in many other countries of Asia) Iranian calendar.
- Traditional date of vernal equinox, used for reckoning Easter. The real equinox usually occurs one day earlier.
- South Africa: International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination.
- Benito Ju�rez Day, a Fiesta Patria in Mexico.
- Namibia: Independence Day.
- Japan: Vernal Equinox Day (public holiday).
- Egypt: Mother's Day
- New Year of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Shannade Clermont: Reality Star.
- Shannon Clermont: Reality Star.
- Jeanine Amapola: YouTube Star.
- Jeron Teng: Filipino-Chinese basketball player.
- Macdonald Carey: American actor, primarily in television series and movies, perhaps best known for his role in the long-running soap opera, "Days of Our Lives" from 1965-1993.
- Dack Rambo: American actor who worked steadily from the time he was in high school.
- Lili Damita: Wife of Errol Flynn (Bridge of San Luis Rey), dies at 89.
- Dudley Moore arrested for hitting girlfriend
- Anne P Sidamon-Eristoff named chairwoman of Museum of National History.
- Novell announces it is acquiring WordPerfect Corporation for US$1.4 billion, and will acquire Quattro Pro from Borland International for US$145 million.
- 66th Academy Awards. Film director Steven Spielberg's film Schindler's List wins seven Oscars, including Best Picture. Best Actor: Tom Hanks. Best Actress: Holly Hunter.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?