Friday 21 May 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Molinéris and Bill Barber.
The Flapper, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 May 1920!
Which were the important events of 21 May 1920 ?
- Saint Constantine the Great
- Saints Constantine and Helena
- Saint Mireille
- Saint Charles-EugFne de Mazenod
- Dia de la Afrocolombianidad marks the abolition of slavery in Colombia.
- Navy Day (Dfa de las Glorias Navales) in Chile.
- Saint Goderik
- Pierre Molinéris: French professional road bicycle racer, who won stage 4 of the 1952 Tour de France.
- Bill Barber: American tuba player and educator (d. 2007).
- Anthony Steel: London, England -- Actor (Malta Story, Wooden Horse).
- Forrest White: American businessman co-founded the Music Man Company (d. 1994).
- Venustiano Carranza: Mexican politician 37th President of Mexico (d. 1920).
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Irene - Edith Day
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?