Monday 21 May 1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The White Rose, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 May 1923!
Which were the important events of 21 May 1923 ?
- Saint Constantine the Great
- Saints Constantine and Helena
- Saint Mireille
- Saint Charles-EugFne de Mazenod
- Dia de la Afrocolombianidad marks the abolition of slavery in Colombia.
- Navy Day (Dfa de las Glorias Navales) in Chile.
- Saint Goderik
- Vernon Biever: American photographer (Born 1923).
- Armand Borel: Swiss-American mathematician and academic (d. 2003).
- Evelyn Ward: American actress (d. 2012).
- Desir Carre: .
- Hervé Jaouen: French naval officer, a vice admiral who died on 16 January 1986 in Paris.
- Bettye Danoff: LPGA golfer
- Doris Mae Akers: Gospel singer / songwriter
- Ara Parseghian: American football player and coach of Armenian and French descent who guided the University of Notre Dame to national championships in 1966 and 1973. Parseghian was married once and has three children.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Wonderful One - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Love Sends a Little Gift of Roses - Columbia Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1923?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?