Wednesday 21 May 1930
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Hell's Angels, directed by Howard Hughes, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 May 1930!
Which were the important events of 21 May 1930 ?
- Saint Constantine the Great
- Saints Constantine and Helena
- Saint Mireille
- Saint Charles-EugFne de Mazenod
- Dia de la Afrocolombianidad marks the abolition of slavery in Colombia.
- Navy Day (Dfa de las Glorias Navales) in Chile.
- Saint Goderik
- Tommy Bryant: American bassist (d. 1982).
- Malcolm Fraser: Australian politician, who served as Prime Minister of Australia and the Leader of the Liberal Party from 1975 to 1983.
- David Smith: Principal / vice chancellor (Edinburgh University).
- Stanley Wells: director (Shakespeare Institute University of Birmingham).
- Malcolm Fraser Prime Minister of Australia (Liberal: 1975-83).
- New York Yankee Babe Ruth hits 3 consecutive homers
- Max Bishop draws 8 walks in a doubleheader.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?