Monday 21 May 1934
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Thin Man, directed by W.S. Van Dyke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 May 1934!
Which were the important events of 21 May 1934 ?
- Saint Constantine the Great
- Saints Constantine and Helena
- Saint Mireille
- Saint Charles-EugFne de Mazenod
- Dia de la Afrocolombianidad marks the abolition of slavery in Colombia.
- Navy Day (Dfa de las Glorias Navales) in Chile.
- Saint Goderik
- Phillip King: British sculptor.
- Beppe Recchia: Italian film maker and TV producer, director of the movie "Drive In.
- Jocasta Innes: Chinese-English journalist and author (d. 2013).
- Bob Northern: American horn player and bandleader.
- Bengt Samuelsson: Swedish biochemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate.
- Oskaloosa Iowa, becomes 1st US city to fingerprint its citizens
Make this date unforgettable
Get back in touch
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?