Sunday 21 May 1944
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Mr. Skeffington, directed by Vincent Sherman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1944
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1944.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 May 1944!
Which were the important events of 21 May 1944 ?
- Saint Constantine the Great
- Saints Constantine and Helena
- Saint Mireille
- Saint Charles-EugFne de Mazenod
- Dia de la Afrocolombianidad marks the abolition of slavery in Colombia.
- Navy Day (Dfa de las Glorias Navales) in Chile.
- Saint Goderik
- Haleh Afshar: Baroness Afshar Iranian-English academic and politician.
- Marcie Blane: American singer.
- Janet Dailey: American author and screenwriter (d. 2013).
- Michel: French ecclesiastic, a Trappist monk.
- Mary Robinson: Irish human rights advocate, politician and lawyer, with a lifelong interest in civil liberties and women’s rights issues.
- Hitler begins attack on English / US terror pilots
- Adolf Hitler begins attack on English/US "terror pilots".
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?