Wednesday 21 May 1952
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Scaramouche, directed by George Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 May 1952!
Which were the important events of 21 May 1952 ?
- Saint Constantine the Great
- Saints Constantine and Helena
- Saint Mireille
- Saint Charles-EugFne de Mazenod
- Dia de la Afrocolombianidad marks the abolition of slavery in Colombia.
- Navy Day (Dfa de las Glorias Navales) in Chile.
- Saint Goderik
- Delia Gualtiero: Italian lyric singer, popular with many fans.
- T: TV Actor.
- Mr T [Lawrence Tero] in Chicago: Illinois, USA; actor (The A-Team, Rocky III, T and T).
- Mr T: American actor.
- Maritha Pottenger: American author; astrologer since the age of 11.
- John Garfield: American actor who played in 31 films from 1938-1951.
- Dutch Queen Juliana opens Amsterdam-Rhine Canal.
- Brooklyn Dodgers score 15 runs in first inning and beat Cincinnati Reds, 19-1.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?