Thursday 21 November 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Bilder från Fryksdalen (Gösta Berlings land), directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1907.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1907!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1907 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Jim Bishop: author (The Day Lincoln was Shot).
- Charles Korvin Piestany Hungary actor (Berlin Express: Ship of Fools).
- Harry Bohrod: American contemporary artist who is among the top five due to his large acceptance and following.
- Louise Héranval: French key witness in the "Seznec case," who, in 1993, retracted her testimony in the case, stating that it was made under pressure from the police, particularly by the inspector, Pierre Bonny.
- M Eleonore Lippits: 1st Dutch female Missionary doctor.
- Giorgio Amendola: Italian politician, member of the Communist Party. He died June 5, 1980.
- Gaetano Braga: Composer, dies at 78.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- If I'm Goin' to Die, I'm Goin' To Have Some Fun - Arthur Collins
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?