Tuesday 21 November 1916
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
American Aristocracy, directed by Lloyd Ingraham, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1916!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1916 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Cecilia P J "Cilly" Bach: Dutch / US / Spanish actress (In Pyama).
- Sid Luckman: American football player and soldier (d. 1998).
- Jadu Singh: Indian soldier (d. 1948).
- Alan Noonan: American UFO enthusiast who claims to be The Messiah, the one who has made many trips to Venus and contacts flying saucers by mental telepathy.
- World War I: A mine explodes and sinks HMHS Britannic in the Aegean Sea, killing 30 people.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Cradle Song 1915 - John McCormack
- There's a Little Bit of Bad in Every Good Little Girl - Billy Murray
- Hallelujah Chorus - Reginald McAll
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?