Tuesday 21 November 1916
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Cecilia P J "Cilly" Bach and Alan Noonan.
American Aristocracy, directed by Lloyd Ingraham, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1916!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1916 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Cecilia P J "Cilly" Bach: Dutch / US / Spanish actress (In Pyama).
- Alan Noonan: American UFO enthusiast who claims to be The Messiah, the one who has made many trips to Venus and contacts flying saucers by mental telepathy.
- Sid Luckman: American football player and soldier (d. 1998).
- Jadu Singh: Indian soldier (d. 1948).
- World War I: A mine explodes and sinks HMHS Britannic in the Aegean Sea, killing 30 people.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Cradle Song 1915 - John McCormack
- There's a Little Bit of Bad in Every Good Little Girl - Billy Murray
- Hallelujah Chorus - Reginald McAll
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?