Friday 21 November 1919
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Anne of Green Gables, directed by William Desmond Taylor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1919.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1919!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1919 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Rene Dupont: American military he rose to the rank of Major General.
- Yves Mahé: French flying ace, a fighter pilot and Lieutenant-colonel in World War II.
- Paul Bogart: American director and producer (d. 2012).
- Steve Brodie: Actor (Desperate, Bodyguard), dies of cancer at 72.
- Joe Kieyoomia: American soldier (d. 1997).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- You Can't Get Lovin' Where There Ain't No Love - Nora Bayes
- Oh! How She Can Sing - Van & Schenck
- You Don't Need the Wine to Have a Wonderful Time - Eddie Cantor
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?