Sunday 21 November 1926
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Twinkletoes, directed by Charles Brabin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1926.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1926!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1926 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Odd Børretzen: Norwegian singer author and illustrator (d. 2012).
- Prem Nath: Indian actor and director (d. 1992).
- Matti Ranin: Finnish actor and director (d. 2013).
- William Baum: American cardinal (d. 2015).
- Georges Boudarel: French academic and Communist militant.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1926 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Birth of the Blues - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?